Yes, You should Relaunch because;
1. By now you know most original ideas are not a complete idea and you need to share it as soon as you can in order to get hunches and other good ideas to complete yours. ( http://youtu.be/H4m7ltEhLgk )
2. Learning from the history allows us to improve. CrowdFunding allows us to "fail", "innovate" and succeed faster. The 1st picture may remind you, your recent Crowd Funding campaign. You can also get help from Crowd Funding mentors. (http://www.CrowdFundingFrameWorks.com or http://www.CrowdFundingMentors.com)
3. Learning from the history, it shows us, we can change our design, get validation, raise boostapping fund & build a better wireframe or Prototype. (http://www.Originalinvestors.com)
4. Learning from the history, it shows us we can test and get validation before we launch and try, try again.(http://www.CrowdFundingElearning.com)
5. Learning from the history, it shows us, Project and any Crowd Funding are only possible and successful when you build your team. CrowdFunding is a team work. (http://www.CrowdFundingMentors.com)
6. Learning from the history, it shows, we can make history. Dream impossible and build the possible with collaborations. You can be significant. Yes, You should Relaunch.(http://www.CrowdFundingReLaunch.com)
7. Build your Crowd followers before you relaunch. Solicit all your acquaintances, friends and families, 1st. If you can't raise some funding from your inner circle. You may want to reevaluate your CrowdFunding efforts. (http://www.CrowdFundingBillBoard.com)
However the majority of your investors and backers lives in the cloud (internet). Build your social media communications channels, your CrowdFunding website (virtual home with Pre order button), your Blog, your press releases and Newsletters and keep the crowd engaged.
CrowdFunding is like riding a bicycle:
You don't fall off unless you stop pedaling.
Get help, build your team, your crowd and try again until you are
called a genius!
These are the products and services we created to help you in your CrowdFunding project and its campaign.